Preparing the perfect meal for your family can be a challenge—to say the least. With delightful recipe suggestions from Westmount at Three Fountains, the premier apartments in West San Antonio, you all are sure to eat well every day of the week!
Eating well starts with plenty of veggies! And, this Cucumber Tomato Salad, a classic recipe that is light, refreshing, and ideal to enjoy during the summertime, includes plenty of just that! Made with delicately sliced cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, and tangy vinaigrette dressing, this versatile, easy-to-make salad pairs perfectly with virtually any grilled or roasted meat – think chicken kabobs, grilled salmon, or baked pork tenderloin. It is also a great alternative option to heavier sides, like mac and cheese or potato salad, at your next outdoor cookout. For the ingredients, you’ll need and directions to follow, check out the recipe below, courtesy of the best apartments near Ingram Mall.
• 1 long English cucumber, sliced
• 2 to 3 large tomatoes, diced
• ½ red onion, sliced
• 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, like parsley, basil, or dill
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine sliced English cucumber and red onion, diced tomatoes, fresh herbs, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Then, toss everything well.
2. Refrigerate at least twenty minutes before serving. Enjoy!