For a Southern-style dessert that’s big on flavor and appeals to every set of taste buds, banana pudding is it! Layers of creamy vanilla pudding, crisp wafers, banana slices, and whipped topping come together to form this family-favorite snack. This recipe calls for simple ingredients, including vanilla extract, cream cheese, and sweetened condensed milk, and only takes a few minutes to put together before chilling. Try it for yourself and see just how easy it is!
• 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1 (14 ounces) can sweeten condensed milk
• 1 (5 ounces) package instant vanilla pudding mix
• 3 cups cold skim milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 (8 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 4 medium bananas, sliced
• ½ (12 ounces) package vanilla wafers
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
3. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with vanilla wafers.
4. Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture.
5. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill until ready to eat.
There’s nothing like expanding your meal plan with a new recipe! Westmount at Three Fountains Apartments in San Antonio, Texas is proud to introduce you to new meal ideas that will keep your family and friends coming back for more.